Website Comments Policy
The owner of this website reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this website without notice due to;
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam
- Comments including profanity
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive
- Comments that attack a person individually
Licence to use website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Those rights are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or images from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material printed off or downloaded in any way;
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or graphics separately from any accompanying text; or
- Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.